Phil Collins-Going back (deluxe)

Going back


Phil Collins


Pop, Rock
sept. 2010
Warner / Atlantic Recording Corp. / Atlantic Records

25 titres






 Titres:

1-Girl (why you wanna make me blue)
2-(love is like a) heatwave
3-Uptight (everything's alright)
4-Some of your lovin'
5-Ain't too proud to beg
6-In my lonely room
7-Take me in your arms (rock me for a little...
8-Blame it on the sun
9-Papa was a rolling stone
10-Never dreamed you'd leave in summer
11-Standing in the shadows of love
12-You've been cheatin'
13-Don't look back
14-You really got a hold on me
15-Do i love you
16-Jimmy mack
17-Something about you
18-Love is here and now you're gone
19-Loving you is sweeter than ever
20-Ain't that peculiar
21-Going to a go-go
22-Nowhere to run
23-Talkin about my baby
24-Dancing in the street
25-Going back








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More